THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY IS THE ANNUAL MEETING ATTENDED BY THE MEMBERS OF SPORTACCORD AND IS THE SUPREME AND LEGISLATIVE ORGAN OF SPORTACCORD
The General Assembly has the authority to:
- adopt or amend the Statutes, regulations and directives of SportAccord;
- approve the minutes of the last meeting;
- admit, suspend or expel a Member;
- elect the President;
- appoint the independent auditors;
- approve the budgets, financial statements and the activity report;
- set the annual membership fee for Members;
- bestow, based on a Council proposal, the title of honorary president or member on a person who rendered outstanding services to SportAccord;
- exercise any other competence specifically attributed to it by the Statutes, regulations and directives of SportAccord.
The General Assembly is held during the annual SportAccord International Convention.